Probability Calculator by allows you to figure out the normal and conditional probabilities. Add values in the text box and start probability calculation for single or multiple events.

Single Probability Calculator
Number of possible outcomes
Number of events occurred
Multiple Event Probability Calculator
Number of possible outcomes
Number of events occurred in A
Number of events occurred in B

Our probability calculator is one of the best tool over the internet for calculating probability of likelihood events. To reach the possible outcome of any event this online utility must help you in making the right decision. You don't have to follow any hard and fast rules to use our chance calculator.

  1. Click on the "Single" button to find probability of a single event or hit the "Multiple" button for multiple events.
  2. Now, enter the number of possible outcomes in our Statistics Probability Calculator.
  3. Once you are done, enter the number of events that occurred.
  4. Boom! You will get the probability of a and b within a flash of an eye.

The traditional method of calculating probability of an event isn't an easy task. You might have gone through hectic calculations that took a lot of your time and effort in the past. With the immense innovation in technology, you can luckily find normal probability calculator that can help you to calculate probability within no time. There is no need to make any manual calculation anymore, as this service performs all the work on your behalf.

Another significant thing about the Probability Solver is that it can be used without paying anything to anyone. You can find an event's probability on any device or anywhere across the globe.

Probability is the chance of occurrence of something. You may have an idea that whenever you are not sure about anything, we mostly talk about the possibilities of occurrence of that event. This study of events, which is based on probability, is known as statistics.

The probability of getting a six on dice or getting head while tossing a coin is a simple example of probability. If we have more than one statistical value of an event then we first take its mean and divide it by the total no of favorable outcomes. You might have seen that probability is a vital part of statistics.


The formula for finding probability is

P(A) = No. of favorable Outcome / Total No. of favorable Outcome

You can also take it as, P(A) = n(E)/n(S)

P (A) = Probability of A

N (E) = number of favorable outcomes

N (S) = total number of events

Entering your values in the given formula will enable you to calculate the probability of an event. However, good calculation skills are needed in using the manual method of finding probability.

Probability calculation for a single event is a process in which we find the probability for a single event that can occur. Like, in the example of tossing a coin, whether it will be a head or it will be a tail. The formula for calculating probability of a single event is as follows.

Theoretical Probability Formula :

⇒ P(A) = n(A)/n(S)

P(event) = No. of times the event occurs / No. of Trials

Here in this formula, you are required to enter the following values of an event. However, it may take time and effort to perform this task manually. That's why the best solution is the use of an online probability calculator, which enables you to find probability within no time.

If you are curious about how to find probability of two events? Then don’t worry because the process is almost the same for the two events just a little bit different from the previous method. Because the conditional probability calculator will compute the probability of two events by using the multiplication rule. In the formula, you are supposed to multiply the probability of the first event with the second.

The following example of probability of a and b may assist you in understanding its working.

For instance, the chances of getting a home you applied for are 35%, and the odds of you getting the car you applied for are 65%. Now, we will find the probability of getting both the home and car

First, you need to convert your percentages of the two events to decimals. So,

35% = .35.

65% = .65.

Now, multiply the values,

.35 x .65 = .2275 or 22.75 percent.

The probability of getting the home and the car is 22.75%.

You can also calculate the probability with our Experimental probability calculator for multiple events in a click. It will show the probability of a or b in this comprehensive way, higher the probability of any of those events means it has more chances to occur in the future or if it’s lower then the event will not have more chances to happen. Our tool separately shows the probability of each event so that you make an appropriate decision.

Probability of A: P(A)

Probability of B: P(B)

Probability of A or B or both occur: P(A u B)

Probability of A not occurring: P(A')

Probability of B not occurring: P(B')

Conditional Probability: P(A | B)

Some elements can influence the probability of an event. These significant components are discussed below.


The events that are not affected by the change in any other event are known as independent events.


If an event can be affected by some other event, then it is called a dependent event.

Mutually Exclusive:

If two events cannot occur at the same time, they can be called mutually exclusive events. Like in tossing a coin, either you can get a head or a tail, but you can't get both at the same time.