If you’ve ever tried converting from minute to second, Square Meter to Square Yard, (N m) to (dy cm) then you know that it’s not an easy thing to do. You'd need to know all the right numbers and be able to multiply them using the correct formula. Even if you’re a mathematical genius, this can be a stressful and tedious task to do. To people who aren't so mathematically inclined, even simpler conversions like changing kilograms to pounds can be confusing.
Besides the complication involved in converting units, the task also takes a significant amount of time to complete. Like most people, you’d probably need a pen and a piece of paper, just to get your thoughts together. This can be quite annoying, especially if you need a quick figure, and don’t have the time to fiddle with writing materials.
One of the most obvious ways to circumvent this is to use a search engine. You could simply search for the formula for converting into the units you want. Unfortunately, even if the search engine processes your query, you still have to do some calculations on your own.
Another easier option is to Google the whole equation and sees if the answer pops out. However, one problem with this approach is that while the results may convert Pounds to Kilograms, you might have more difficulty getting it to convert “atomic mass unit” to “carat”.
The best solution is then to get a tool that contains all the units of measurements, Like Length, Weight,Temperature ,Area and can seamlessly convert one to the other.
You may be tempted to ask “why would I ever try to do any of these calculations in my head when I can just use a calculator?” That is a valid question to ask, after all, calculators have been designed to handle everything from the simplest additions and subtractions to the more complex “sine, cosine and tangent” permutations. Converting units is no different. If anything, you have to wonder why no-one created a calculator like that sooner.
Maybe it’s because the need to convert units has never been higher than it is today. Before the age of the internet, most units were left for the scientists and mathematicians, as most people used the International System of Units (SI Units). But as the world became more sophisticated and connected, the opportunity to share ideas and mingle with people from various parts of the world became more apparent.
This, in turn, has created the need for more ways for us to communicate with one another. A prime example is data and bandwidth. As the world’s dependence on the internet increases, we need larger and larger measures of data (Kilobyte and Megabyte, Columb and Faraday just won’t do).
But hey, you don’t have to worry about converting from kilobyte to megabyte or any other units for that matter. Thanks to the online unit converter.
The online unit converter is a timely solution for all the conversion problems you might encounter. Five major features make it stand out among all the other options for unit conversion:
- It is readily available: You can use this tool on all devices including phones, tablets, and laptops. This is because the tool is exclusively online, and its interface is compatible with all screen sizes and resolutions. All you need to access it is to load the web page.
- It is very fast: This tool has a processing speed of less than a second. Because it is exclusively on the internet, it is able to harness the same speed and give you your results that much quicker. The moment you enter your figure, the tool feeds you back the value. The only speed bump you might encounter using this tool is related to your internet's connectivity.
- It is easy to use: The only thing worse than having to do complicated conversions in your head is using a confusing calculator to do complicated conversions. Luckily, you won’t have this problem with this units calculator. It is incredibly simple and straight forward to use.
- It has a lot of units: A Unit Converter is only as good as the number of units it can convert from. Which is what makes this tool so great. It can convert over 20 different units of measurements!
- It is free: Unless you’re new to the internet, then you know that most great tools and features aren’t free to use. There is always a premium subscription needed to enjoy the full range of benefits that the tools provide. The great news is that this unit calculator has none of these limitations. It is 100% free to use, and you can convert as many units, as often as you want.
You’ll be glad to know that using the unit calculator is much easier than trying to convert the units in your head. Follow these steps to use the unit calculator.
Step one: Load the tool
Follow this link: https://searchenginereports.net/unit-converter to open the tools webpage.
Step two: Select your unit of conversion
When you load the tool, you’ll immediately see a full list of all the conversions you can do with the tool.
Look through the long list of units and select the one you need. Clicking on it brings the tool to the main interface.
Step three: Adjust your preferences
The tool’s main interface has two Fields, labeled “From” and “To”. Here, click the drop-down options menu below the “From” field to select the unit you are converting from. For example, if you want to convert from Centimeter to Kilometer, you have to first select “Length Converter” in step two. Then, you select centimeter in the “From” drop-down options menu. Since you're converting to the kilometer, you have to select kilometer in the drop-down options under “To” fields.
Step four: Enter your value
After adjusting your preferences, simply enter the figure you want to convert. Here, you might enter “300” in the “From” field. The tool works in such a way that it converts the figure immediately you enter it. It is just as easy to change your preferences after you have entered your figures.