To check Plagiarism of your content just copy it and paste it here in the text area or upload your file here with text and click "Check For Plagiarism" to get instant results.
Search Engine Reports automatically delete all content uploaded to the site.
Written content is the lifeblood of the publishing world. Without it, there'll be no Internet, no books, no written works. And content can completely change your business and career, send you amazing traffic, and win your loyal customers and fans.
But: a plagiarised content can also take the reverse effect
That's why you need to ensure that:
- You do not publish or submit plagiarized content
- Nobody is plagiarising your content
Both have their pains and penalties. That's where regularly using an actually functional plagiarism checker tool comes in.
To "plagiarise" means to steal and present the work, ideas, or words of another author as one's own original work. It could be a full body of work or a section of the original author’s work incorporated into your own work without full acknowledgment.
It also means to pass off as new and original an exact idea or product derived from an existing source with or without the consent of the original creator. Accordingly, plagiarism detection or similarity checking is the process of locating instances of copied work within another document or web page.
To avoid these problems, you need a reliable Plagiarism Checker.
Both published and unpublished materials could be plagiarized — whether in electronic or printed form. Especially in the case of assignments submitted by students are mostly falling in such case and we present the best free plagiarism checker for teachers.
Duplication may be intentional, unintentional, or reckless. Irrespective of that, it is often considered academic mendacity, a breach of journalistic ethics, intellectual larceny, and can thus have many consequences. And this tool encases facilities of free online plagiarism checker for students.
Whether it is your content that is getting plagiarized by another person or you [mistakenly] published a plagiarized content, both actions have their consequences. The consequences of similarity can be personal, professional, ethical, financial, and legal. Here are some of them:
- Damaged Web Reputation: Once you've plagiarized, whether intentionally or by ignorance, and someone (say your readership) discovers it, your online reputation immediately comes under threat.
- Lowered Search Engine Rankings: Google, in particular, do frown at duplicate content and may punish a website that publishes such content.
- Student Trouble: Whether it is in the form of loss marks, suspension, or full-on expulsion, duplication has a way of dealing heavy blows on students who are caught doing it, you know.
- Destroyed Professional Repute: To professional business persons, politicians, public figures, and the like, duplication is a career-damaging, reputation-destroying, and an image-killing mistake.
- Possible Academic Downfall: Publishing is usually an integral part of academia, hence the huge number of similarity issues in the sector. Affected academics usually find that they and their work can never be respected anymore if they are caught in the act.
- Legal Call Down: Oh and, did we mention that certain duplication situations come with some harsh legal comeuppance? Well, copyright laws are out in the world, you should know.
- Monetary Loss: If a person is found plagiarizing, the offending plagiarist could have to pay monetary penalties. And sometimes, such monetary restitutions are usually huge.
- Risk of Loss of Lives: If plagiarized research is medical in nature, for example, the consequences of plagiarism could mean the loss of peoples’ lives.
- Plagiarism Affects Authors: For the author, the feeling of having been representationally eliminated from their own work can be frustrating. Theft of a work of the mind is unique in its kind and is a very serious breach of the rights of personality.
Our online plagiarism checker free is a web-based tool or software that allows for the detection of written content that is subject to another author's work. It allows you to see if a piece of content you create already exists as was written by another author. On the other hand, it allows you to detect instances where your work was copied and passed off by someone else as their own original work.
The widespread use of computers and the advent of the Internet has made it easier to plagiarize the work of others. But likewise, on the internet duplicate content checker tools have made it easier to get caught.
Using our free online plagiarism checker with percentage is so easy you'd think you're rubbing butter on bread. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the top of this page (https://searchenginereports.net/plagiarism-checker)
- Paste your content into the box provided. Keep it at 1000 words per Alternatively, you can upload content from your computer or from the cloud.
- Click or tap on the “Check For Plagiarism” button.
- Give it a few seconds to fetch the results from all of the Internet. Just like that!
Plagiarised sentences or paragraphs are shown in red while the unique instances are shown in green. In the case of plagiarism, you will see links to the URL of the websites that contain a similar passage anchored by ‘Compare.’ You can check them to determine the cause of similarity. Make corrections for the plagiarized text for this you can also try out free article rewriter tool and run it through this advanced free plagiarism checker tool again. Repeat this step until you get a 100% unique result with 0% plagiarism.
If required you can download the report with the exact percentage for your content by clicking "Download Report" Click on "Start New Search" to check new content.
Of course, the obvious reasons to use a copyright checker is to detect whether a piece of content is 100% original or if someone else has copied your work, whether intentionally or not. But here are some other benefits of using a free anti-plagiarism tool.
- More Resources: Compared to using a search engine such as Google to try to detect duplication, a specialized plagiarism detector tool can offer more sources like large databases that include periodicals and books that may not be available online.
- Track Your Uncredited Content: You can use an advanced plagiarism finder tool to detect if someone republished your content or quoted part of your blog post but without ascribing the credit to you as the original author.
- Check Against Duplicate Content: There is a chance that at least a part of what you are writing already exists on the Internet. A duplicate content checker helps you detect these types of errors.
- Highlighted Instances: Our free Plagiarism detector or scanner highlights the exact content that is copied. Meaning that you get to see the sentences or words ad verbum to what the other author wrote. Once the plagiarism scanner highlights the lines that are an exact match to the original author’s words, it gives you a tool to work with for proper paraphrasing.
- Plagiarism/Uniqueness Percentage: Plagiarism detector software allows you to check for plagiarism with percentage of similarity. One of the best online plagiarism finder tool for students and teachers in universities that have a standard acceptable percentage rate.
- Proof of Originality: Similarity checker software offers you proof that you have not plagiarized. Great for submitting to your professor or client if needed.
If you find yourself under any of the following groups, then you should be using an online plagiarism checker free test tool:
- Web entrepreneurs/website owners who create content or hire freelance writers
- Blogs that accept guest posts from contributors
- Freelance content creators who produce content for clients
- Bloggers who need to confirm the originality of their blog posts before publishing
- Students who need to be sure their assignments and papers do not encroach on other people's work
- Authors who want to ensure that their work is 100% plagiarism-free
- Reporters and journalists who are interested in making their news reports different from the many similar ones out there, or who are interested in tracking which websites copy-pasted their reports.
- College professors and teachers who want to check students’ work against plagiarism
- Just anybody who works with any kind of written content but is keen on originality.
This is an online free plagiarism checking tool that offer you to check up to the max limit of 1000 words at a time. Our tool is specially designed to detect even the minutest of plagiarism and present you with an extremely helpful list of similar content pieces so that you can take the appropriate action.
This tool is 100% free, yet it packs premium features you hardly find in paid similar tools. Moreover, this anti-plagiarism web application is super easy to use and can return results very quickly, usually within seconds.
Our free plagiarism detector engine doubles as a copyright checker and similarity scanner, and can thus be used by writers, publishers, authors, researchers, bloggers, students, teachers, content managers, editors, and so on.FEATURES OF THE TOOL
Below are some of the features you'll find:
- Ability to check up to 1000 words of content
- Ability to upload from Dropbox
- Ability to upload from your computer
- Ability to insert a special URL
- Plagiarized content percentage
- Unique content percentage
- Ability to compare your material with similar ones out there
- Sentence-wise results
- Ability to view matched results
- Highlighted document view
- Option for rewriting plagiarized content
- Ability to download the report of the search
This plagiarism tool online is absolutely safe and secure. Every piece of content you run on the engine will be erased immediately after the plagiarism detector free tool is done with its job. Also, our in-house team of experts work hard to monitor the system and install the appropriate updates very regularly to avoid every type of security threat and give you the best possible user experience.
We also ensure that all our tools comply with the latest requirements as set by appropriate authorities.
If you are experiencing any problems with the tool, you can always report it to us via the email address provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
To Start new Search Click the Button Below!