Broken Backlink Checker
It is essential to disavow broken backlinks because they are not going to lead your website anywhere. To find broken backlinks, paste your site in the tool and click on "Check Broken Backlinks".
We have identified that these can be perhaps the three peak reasons for broken links to occur:
- When a purchase order or product page becomes unavailable. If a product gets out of order and the page where the purchase orders are made is not available for search engines and users.
- Unrelated keywords in the URL structure and constant changes in your website and URL structure can result in numerous 404 pages.
- A misspelled typing error can generate a backlink directing to a page that doesn’t exist.
Once identified with broken link checker, you can recover a broken link by creating a well-defined and relative content for that page that doesn’t have any direction. This will result in automatically redirecting the visitors and search engines to the right webpage.
Backlinks have to be specific and should indicate a clear call to action. Instead of redirecting to older URLs of your home page that falls deep down in the website structure, redirect the visitors to relevant classifications and latest content. As Google overlooks the ones with inferior link value when showing pages on the search engine.
Let’s jump onto the consequences that you can face with broken backlinks on your domain:
- Existing customer base may become unhappy about the unclear call to action and finding broken links on your page.
- Your website may not attract new visitors because of the un-existent backlinks.
- Broken backlinks portray unprofessional and ill-maintained website that can damage your status online.
- Backlinks can also have a wrong impression on your website’s rankings on the search engines.
Due to the lack of restricted website detection tools such as web spiders, URL crawlers, and overall website's health examiners, it is hard to identify which internal or external backlinks are invalid or broken. Therefore, this free best broken backlink checker reveals which of the backlinks are dead. It also shows you Do Follow links, Do-not follow Links, the numbers of referring domains and where precisely those hard positions are located in the HTML code. You can also check your competitor’s full backlink profile to visualize how they are progressing and what information can you pick out. Such distinctive features make SER’s broken backlink checker inspection service stand out from other available backlink tools and makes it very easy to find defective URLs and replace or clean them in no time.
To check broken backlinks:
1. Simply go to https://searchenginereports.net/broken-backlinks-checker
2. Enter the domain with http in the required bar as can be seen below
3. After entering the domain site, click ‘Check Broken Links’
4. There you go, result report will be displayed immediately with a broken links test
Broken backlinks can have a harmful impression on your website’s functionality and ranking. Website broken link checker comes in handy in such difficult situations. Broken link building is an approach focused on amending backlinks that point to non-existing or unauthorized webpages. This strategy helps in overcoming disabilities the website could experience as the link is already placed, and it just has to be recovered by reconstructing the page or by readdressing the URL to the correct webpage. Therefore, Search Engine Reports’ Broken Backlink Checker is designed to help find broken backlinks breaks to be fixed for your website.
Pro Tip: Now check and analyse backlinks of your website with our Backlink Checker Tool.
You must have an idea of how important the quality backlinks are in an SEO campaign. You want the worthy ones and remove the corrupt ones obviously. However, one of the tips is that you should also keep your campaign fresh from the neutral backlinks as they neither don’t hurt your SEO campaign and website rankings on search engines nor they help in any way.
A mistake while seeing broken backlinks is the URL. An ideal URL should be minimal, simple, and easy to recall, so when others refer a backlink of your website on theirs, it comes out as clear and effective. Sites with longer URLs lessen user’s attention and makes them less likely to click on the link, thus diminishing the face value of your website. It is highly recommended to include the targeted keywords in a URL. Longer URL often gets displayed by Google as […] after the point where the URL gets cut off.