- The download time is diminished substantially while your JS code is minified or compressed.
- The bandwidth used to run a site is condensed.
- The file size is condensed and hence, script carrying out time also boosts up.
- While there are a number of JS files that are compressed within a single file, this HTTP requests on to the server are diminished which decreases server loading time too. It can help in improving ultimate user’s experience whenever visiting a website.
- Unessential lines, white spaces and characters are removed to condense file size and increases script carrying out time.
- It is 100% free of cost.
- In case you want to upload JS files, you can enter around 10 different files.
- You get output immediately. The overall processing time would only take seconds to complete.
- You can upload one file of approx. 10 MB in size.
- Minify js can diminish your JS script by around 20%.